This book. This book…after I have finished it I had one thought in my mind. THIS IS THE BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR! Seriously people! I knew that this book will be awesome but like this?! Wow…It was more than 5 stars. It was thousands of stars! Nashoda really knows how to shock her readers!
DON’T FORGET YOU NEED TO READ PREVIOUSLY BOOKS IN THIS SERIES.
So we have Kai and London aka Raven. They met (no spoiler!) and then L needed to make a deal. Deal was: one week with her. K agreed. Don’t think that this book will be about their week full of love. No. It was sad book. So sad that I needed pack of Kleenex. I don’t want to give any spoiler away so my lips are sealed but I can tell what this book have:
1. Tears. I’m strange person, I like to cry while reading.
2. A man. A real strong man who will do anything just to protect his woman even if that includes to forget her…
3. Strong woman. I have never read a book with such a strong character like her.
4. Love. True love. Love which will make even your heart bleed.
5. Did I said tears? Well yeah. This book is sea of tears.
I have already re-read it two times and it says a lot. BUY IT. READ IT. WIPE YOUR TEARS.