Sabrina Paige writes about smart, sexy women and the hot alpha males who love them. Outlaw bikers, cowboys, and military men make her swoon. She has found her own happily ever after with her active duty military husband and adorable toddler.
Website / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads / Pinterest
1. How and when did you get started as a writer?
I've written off and on my whole life, but I didn't really get started until the beginning of 2014, and published my first book in April 2014.
2. How do you usually find your ideas?
Usually a scene pops into my head, often an opening scene, and I just write from there. Sometimes it's triggered by listening to music or watching a movie, although most often it just happens when I'm in the shower or driving.
3. Where do you write from? (home, office etc.)
My makeshift home office or my bed.
4. How long does it take you to write a book?
One to two months.
5. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
All over the place! I'm not a plotter, so I write by the seat of my pants, and I think very linearly. So sometimes I get really stuck and have a hard time moving forward. So I might not write for days, and then I might get a burst of creativity and write 10,000 words in a day. It really varies.
6. Do you have any suggestions to help become a better writer? If so, what are they?
Don't listen to the naysayers. Just write, write, and write some more. Practice is everything.
7. Something personal about you people may be surprised to know?
Hmm. I'm not sure my fans would be surprised by anything that comes out of my mouth at this point.
8. What is your greatest weakness?
My disorganization! I'm the worst!
9. What is your greatest strength?
I'm pretty stubborn (some people consider it a strength, lol), so I don't give up very easily.
10. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
1. Favorite movie. When Harry Met Sally.
2. Favorite website. www.sabrinapaigeromance.com (of course!)
3. Favorite color. Hot Pink
4. Favorite book. That changes pretty much all the time. Most recently, I loved Gone Girl.
5. Favorite country. I got married in Thailand, so it holds a special place in my heart.