New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies. She writes erotic contemporary romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them.
Website / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads
1. How and when did you get started as a writer?
I've always been a writer. I started with stories of princesses and witches when I was little and worked my way up to bad boy bikers and biker babes!
2. How do you usually find your ideas?
I usually find my ideas from unusal situations when I'm travelling. The idea for Rough Justice came about when I was doing a motorcycle trip with my hubby from London to Norway and we met some fascinating bikers along the way.
3. Where do you write from? (home, office etc.)
I write from home, but I always take my laptop with me when I go out!
4. How long does it take you to write a book?
Some stories come quickly. Others need a lot of work. But usually 3-4 months.
5. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
I have three little kids so I try to snatch time when they aren't around (which isn't too often), but mostly at night.
6. Do you have any suggestions to help become a better writer? If so, what are they?
Find your story and stick to it. Don't write to trends. And don't give up!
7. Something personal about you people may be surprised to know?
I once was attacked by an owl when I was running at night. It swooped down and grabbed my head with it's claws. I hit it away with my fist, but it just kept coming at me until a car came down the street and scared it away. Ever since then, my family has given me owl ornaments every birthday as a reminder.
8. What is your greatest weakness?
Getting too stuck in a story so I forget everything else around me.
9. What is your greatest strength?
Having a head filled with stories waiting to be told.
10. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I wanted to be an astronaut! Ha ha!
1. Favorite movie. The Princess Bride.
2. Favorite website. Smart Bitches.
3. Favorite color. Red.
4. Favorite book. Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.
5. Favorite country. Canada, of course :)
>>> Here <<<