1. How and when did you get started as a writer?
I was in elementary school when really started writing. The teacher would start the story and you would finish it and I always would get a good grade on it. I also received an award for best creative writer.
2. How do you usually find your ideas?
My ideas: would come to me in a dream or I’ll just have so much on my mind that I can start writing out something and it usually turns out to be a story.
3. Where do you write from? (home, office etc.)
I write in my room on my bed. Nothing fancy! Hopefully I can have a writing spot.
4. How long does it take you to write a book?
If I didn’t have to work I think it would be less than 2 months to write a book. Since I do it takes 3 months I guess. It varies.
5. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
UGH! That’s a toughie because I work (reality lol) but I usually write at night when it’s quite and with headphones in my ears.
6. Do you have any suggestions to help become a better writer? If so, what are they?
Try to write from your own experience or something you see. If readers can connect with your books on a personal level, I believe it’s always a good thing. Must reader’s love the escape of a good book if it makes them laugh, cry or scream. It’s all about the emotions and the connection and that’s how readers have a favorite character.
7. Something personal about you people may be surprised to know?
Hmm… I dropped out of High School and received my GED.
8. What is your greatest weakness?
My greatest weakness is criticism. UGH! I hate it and I can get defensive but I’ll listen and take everything someone would say and make my own opinion if I want to fix it or move on.
9. What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is being a good listener. I will sit there all day and listen to your problems without judge you. I also have a good feel on books! I usually pick some really good books to read! Lol
10. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Lawyer or a Teacher depending on my mood. LOL I debate like a lawyer and I show and teach like a teacher. So I guess I’m using some of it lol.
1. Favorite movie. Mr. and Mrs. Smith and The Little Mermaid.
2. Favorite website. Can I put that? LOL
3. Favorite color. Blue but I’m kind of picky of what kind of Blue but Blue LOL
4. Favorite book. WHY!! I have so many! V.C. Andrews was the very first author I read Flowers in the Attic. It was my mother book. Twilight book series!
5. Favorite country. I never have been to Europe but I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE and JAPAN!!!
Most people thought I was the golden boy, but what did they know? They didn't know me. They only saw what they wanted to see - good looks, intelligence, and wealth. Nothing else mattered to them, but I wanted more. I didn't want to just do what others expected of me,I wanted to live life my way. When tragedy struck, I didn't bother sticking around.I left. But I had to come back and live the life that was created for me. Nothing could have prepared me for what I found,though. Her name is Dream, and I can't stay away from her. I have to learn more about that woman; I can't get her off my mind...
Can Dream and Aiden's relationship withstand the challenges to come,or will the past come between them and threaten the future they so desperately want?
Release date: 2015
Release date: 2015